You've worked hard to get where you are. But simply having education or experience does not guarantee professional success in your chosen field. Your ability to tap into the "hidden job market" can significantly accelerate your career in the years ahead. Taped in front of a live audience at Royal Roads University, this seminar will show you how to:
· Identify and contact key decision-makers in your chosen field.
· Conduct highly effective information interviews.
· Establish a powerful network of associates and mentors.
· Turn contacts into contracts.
* Bonus: Comprehensive seminar materials can be downloaded from the author's website, at no additional cost. See CD for details.
Eric's Glanville's reputation as a leading transition expert and workshop facilitator comes from having spoken to nearly twenty-five thousand people in the last twelve years. His informative and entertaining seminars are designed to maximize the opportunities available through some of life's most significant transitions, and he is a regular guest speaker at some of the country's top universities and private associations.