|# of Units:||3 CDs|
|Tell Your Friends:|
In 1996, Stephen R. Covey was recognized as one of Time magazine's 25 most influential Americans and one of Sales and Marketing Management's top 25 power brokers. Dr. Covey is the author of several acclaimed books, including the international bestseller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. It has sold more than 15 million copies in 38 languages throughout the world. Other bestsellers authored by Dr. Covey include First Things First, Principle-Centered Leadership, with sales exceeding one million, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families. Dr. Covey's newest book, The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness, which was released in November 2004, has risen to the top of several bestseller lists, including New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today Money, Business Week, and Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble. The 8th Habit has sold more than 360,000 copies.
* In 2002, Forbes named The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People one of the top 10 most influential management books ever.
* A survey by Chief Executive Magazine recognized The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People as one of the two most influential business books of the twentieth century.
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People audiobook on tape is the best-selling nonfiction audio in history, selling more than 1.5 million copies.
* Over two million copies of First Things First have been sold. Simon & Schuster expressed the opinion, "...First Things First is the best-selling time management book ever."
* Dr. Covey's book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families was released in October 1997 and ranked fourth on the New York Times list within three months of its release date. It is the No. 1 best-selling hardcover book on family.
Dr. Covey is co-founder and vice chairman of FranklinCovey, the leading global professional services firm with offices in 123 countries. FranklinCovey shares Dr. Covey's vision, discipline and passion to inspire, lift and provide tools for change and growth of individuals and organizations throughout the world. Dr. Covey's organizational legacy to the world is Covey Leadership Center. On May 30, 1997, a merger of Covey Leadership Center with Franklin Quest created FranklinCovey. Dr. Covey's vision of empowering organizations to implement "principle-centered" leadership in their cultures continues to be an important focus of FranklinCovey.
A. Roger and Rebecca R. Merrill are coauthors of the bestselling "First Things First." They enjoy writing and teaching together. In addition, Roger was a cofounder of the Covey Leadership Center. He is involved in the development of personal effectiveness software and consults and teaches in the field of leadership worldwide.
Rebecca A. Merrill, mother, grandmother, homemaker, and accomplished author, has served in numerous leadership positions in community, education, and women's organizations. Coauthor of "Connections: Quadrant II Time Management", she also assisted Stephen R. Covey on "The 7 Habits Highly Effective People".